pH, Dissolved Oxygen, Temperature In-line Analyzer. 1/4 DIN, IP65, panel mount pH/DO/Temp analyzer with 2 wire 4-20mA current output, 2 sets of programmable on/off relay, RS485 output and backlight.
- Graphic LCD with manual backlight displays pH, dissolved oxygen,temperature, relay status and transmitter current mA output simultaneously.
- Automatic buffer recognition of US and European buffer sets.Calibration data is stored in memory and is ready for use on power up.
- Isolated and reversible 4-20 mA current output for pH/ dissolved oxygen allows it to be used as a proportional output.
- 5 programmable on/off relays: 2 for pH, 2 for dissolved oxygen and 1 for temperature.
- RS-485 output for remote access via an compatible computer allows multiple units to be connected and ganged together.
- Password protection.
- IP65 watertight case.
pH Range = -2.00 to 16.00 pH
pH Resolution = 0.01 pH
pH Accuracy = ± 0.01 pH ± 0.01 digit
DO Range = 0.00 to 60.00 ppm / 0.0 to 500.0 %
DO Resolution = 0.01 ppm / 0.1 %
DO Accuracy = ±0.2 % FS
Temperature Range = -10.0 to 120.0 °C
Temperature Resolution = 0.1 °C
Temperature Accuracy = ± 0.1 °C
pH Buffer Recognition = US(4.01,7.00,10.01) or NIST(4.00,6.86,9.18) user selectable
pH Electrode Offset Recognition = ±100mV at pH 7.00 /-97.7mV to 108.3mV at pH 6.86
pH Electrode Slope Recognition = ±30% at pH 4.00 , 4.01, 9.18 or 10.01
pH input impedance = Auto /manual -5.0 to 125.0 °C
Input impedance = >10(exp)13 ohms
Salinity Compensation = Manual 0.0 to 49.9 ppt
Pressure Compensation = Manual 600 to 1100mBar
Temperature Compensation = Auto 0 to 80 °C, 22K ohm NTC
Output Select = User selectable pH or Dissolved oxygen
Current Output Range = 4 to 20 mA(isolated),programmable span
Current Output Scale = User programmable ,linear or log
Maximum Load = 500 ohm
Isolation Voltage = 500V DC
Control Type = 5 ON/OFF controls
Relay Output = 5A at 115V AC or 2.5A at 220V AC, resistive load only
Display = 128 x 64 graphical LCD with backlight
Security = 4 dight password
Power = 115 V AC or 230V AC at 50/60 Hz
Ambient Temperature Range = From 0 to 50 °C
Weight = 950 grams
Case = IP 65 ,1/4 DIN case, 148mm depth
Documentation and Supports