Like the pH/ORP meter of the same series, this popular conductivity / salinity / TDS portable meters for large,international OEMs. In addition to offering accurate readings for when you’re out in the field, this meter is also RoHS compliant, meaning it doesn’t include hazardous materials such as lead, mercury, cadmium and other materials that are harmful to the environment.Model 3010M can simultaneously display conductivity and temperature,salinity and temperature, and TDS and temperature,and store up to 50 sets of readings.
- Simultaneous displays of conductivity, salinity or TDS with temperature measurements.
- 50 data set reviewable memory.
- Convenient one point calibration. Calibration data is stored in memory and ready for use on power up.
- Selectable cell constants for true wide range readings.
- Adjustable TDS coefficient, reference temperature and temperature coefficient.
- Uses one conductivity cell for conductivity, salinity and TDS measurements.
- Accepts 2-wire conductivity cells with K=0.1, 1.0 and 10.0 cell constants for improved flexibility and accuracy.
- Automatic shutoff function (30 minutes of non-use).
- Battery life over 1000 hours.
- IP65 waterproof.
- Low battery indicator.
- RoHS and CE compliant
The meter can be paired with 0.1, 1.0 and 10.0 cell constant probes to deliver the right resolutions and accuracies for a variety of applications. IP65 dust proof and splash proof.
Conductivity Range (Range 1) = 0.000 to 9999uS/cm
Conductivity Resolution (Range 1) = 0.001to 0.1 uS/cm
Conductivity Accuracy (Range 1) = ±0.5% FS
Conductivity Range (Range 2) = 10.00 to 400.0 mS/cm
Conductivity Resolution (Range 2) = 0.01 mS/cm
Conductivity Accuracy (Range 2) = ±0.5% FS
Salinity Range = 0.0 to 70.0 ppt
Salinity Resolution = 0.1 ppt
Salinity Accuracy = ±0.5% FS
TDS Range = 0.000 mg/L to 400.0 g/L
TDS Resolution = 0.001 mg/L
TDS Accuracy = ±0.5% FS
Temperature Range = -10.0 to 90.0 °C
Temperature Resolution = 0.1 °C
Temperature Accuracy = ±0.2 °C or ±0.4% FS, whichever is greater
Reference Temperature = From15.0 to 25 °C,default is 25.0 °C
Temperature Coefficient = From 0.00 to 4.00%,default is 1.91%
TDS Constant = From 0.30 to 1.00%,default is 0.65
Electrode Type / Cell Constant = Two wire K=0.1, 1.0 , 10 conductivity cells ,default is 1,0
ATC = Thermistor,10k ohm at 25 °C
Power = 9Volt battery
Operating Ambient Conditions = From 0 to 50 °C, at 90% RH
Weight = 260 gm,(batteries included)
Dimensions = 70 x 186 x37 mm
Documentation and Supports